This is my brother, Mark, and his wife, Robyn, with their kids Paris (at BYU), Carrie, Davis, and Christie. They asked me to take a few family pictures with their new camera (that I mentioned earlier) and it was fun to pretend to be a photographer. I have a lot to learn, i.e. lighting! Thanks guys for letting me practice on you. Hope you were able to use at least one picture! Let Huy know if you want any Photoshop work done!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Kim! I just found your blog from Suzy's. It took me a while to find a picture of you on here to make sure it was you! I'm the same way. I tend to post lots more pictures of my kids. Your kids are gorgeous. You look great too. You can check up out on my blog www.amyburb.blogspot.com
Amy
Not professional? Whatever! Really nice pics. Good looking family.
Post a Comment