Saturday, February 7, 2009

And the winner is...T A N N E R!!!!!

Back in December, our good friends, the Clark's, got an Iron Gym for Christmas. Since we have a pull-up bar as well, our families came up with a challenge for anyone interested to see who could be the first to do 10 pull-ups. The winner would get $50 from each family. Karmen and Cole were off to a great start and held the lead for several weeks, but then, Tanner somehow found the power (or realized how much money was at stake) within himself to get to 10. He worked hard and then one day, it just happened. After several weeks of "frog-kick" pull-ups, he claims this is the legit 10! You be the judge. Did he get 10? Post and tell us before we pay up!
I say he does a great job, but I like his warm-up jig at the beginning the best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjx6xTyzjtY

And for those wondering, I still can't do one pull-up without a chair to assist me and Huy claims he could do 10 if he had an audience!

4 comments:

Bart said...

Looked pretty legit to me! I'm impressed! As an 11 yr-old scout leader I learned that doing pull-ups at that age is really tough. Most kids couldn't do any at all!

linnywho said...

Pay up! Tanner, I'm so impressed...you are so strong! And you've got moves (my favorite part)...nice "uh" at the end of the clip :)

Anonymous said...

You Rock Tanner! Tell your mom and dad to pay up! We agree with LJ --- you've got the moves!
loves:)
Aunt Tammy and the fam

S. Fillmore said...

Jim holds the record at the station. SHOCKER! Those silly men.