Sunday, February 15, 2009

L O V E
It was a lovely day! Huy and Tanner spoiled us girls with beautiful flowers (roses, snapdragons and lilies) and a big, heart balloon. Aunt Tammy sent the kids some candy and a little stuffed dog. Kaylie's had many names - Princess, then Sparkle, then Softie, but in the end, her name was Princess Sparkle Softie. Good choice. Tanner liked his too, but he was too sick to even smile for his picture. And Taylin was quick to pick up the phone to call and say thanks for Sassy, her dog's name.
This year the kids went to the Valentine Bistro instead of The Love Shack. The ownership changed hands and it was given a new name - probably a good thing. They enjoyed Daddy's Best Steak with a seasonal vegetable, broccoli, and a chosen side of Macaroni and Cheese and/or mashed potatoes (the instant kind). The girls had a Sprite and Tanner chose the chocolate milk, but he didn't drink any, again because he was sick. The personalized cake and chocolate chip mint ice cream topped off a great Valentine dinner.
Huy also spoiled me with a gift. I felt bad that I didn't have anything for him, but maybe we can share the new camera he gave me! Woo hoo! I am so excited. It is so nice. Now I'll just have to pull out the manual and read it so I will know how to use it.
Love to you all!

4 comments:

Janssen said...

Sounds like a great day! Happy Valentine's Day.

Sorry to hear about Tanner, though. We missed him in Primary today.

Anonymous said...

Flowers, dinner and Woo hoo a new camera! You lucky girl!
Thank you ALL so much for our Valentines! We love you!
Hugs,
Auntie Tammy, Steve, and Meggles

chingchong7 said...

A new camera?! Yipee! I still need to read the manual for the camera Adam got me over Christmas! Can't wait to see all the cute pictures you'll be taking!

chingchong7 said...

A new camera?! Yipee! I still need to read the manual for the camera Adam got me over Christmas! Can't wait to see all the cute pictures you'll be taking!