Sunday, February 15, 2009

We LOVE Nike too!

I'm not the only spoiled one. Nike gets his fair share of attention and love, no matter the day. Our big dog gets treated like the baby, or should I say puppy that he technically still is. When someone, especially Dad, shows him attention or cuddles with him, everyone gathers round to cuddle him too. At the end of our Valentine's Day, as we were unwinding, I walked in the room to find this! We often wonder how life was without him.
He's a good dog Charlie Brown.

3 comments:

chelon:) said...

wow...you have been a busy blogger!! love all the pics. sorry we missed the superbowl party. it looked like you had lots of fun! this pic with the dog is hilarious!! huy's face cracks me up. happy monday!

chelon:) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
linnywho said...

Wow, nice updates!
*Nice Halo cake...how much food coloring went into that? Vivid!
*I love the b&w/sepia tulip pic! I would definitely put that on my wall.
*Oh, the endless talent in your family!
*Congrats Steelers fans (seriously, you are FANATICS!)
*Tanner, I hope you are feeling better.