Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Four gaps

(This post is for you Grandma and Ba Noi. You are really the only ones that might be interested.)
Tanner had four teeth pulled a few weeks ago and this picture gives you a pretty good visual of it and don't look too closely or you'll see more than you'd care too. He had the four teeth that are in the same spot on top and bottom, left and right - as Kaylie calls them, "the pointy ones." It was nothing compared to having tonsils removed, but he was sore for the day and wasn't too happy about it. The night we had the smores, he thought it was cool to squeeze marshmellows out the holes though. He's good now.


3 comments:

linnywho said...

tanner is bookie's twin right now! is he "teething" too?

Anonymous said...

Tanner!
What a brave soul you are!
loves, AT

Nichole said...

Hi Kim, I dont know what I am doing, some how I got to this page! It's your long lost coz, Nichole! Your page is darling! E-mail me at nwahl@q.com