Thanks Lien and The
This is the beautiful picture Huy and I received for Christmas from his parents, Lien and The (pronounced Tay). I was so excited to return home so we could hang it. And finally, after 3 months and much deliberation as to where we should hang it, this was where we decided was best. This picture doesn't quite do it the justice it deserves, but I surely enjoy looking at it and like where it ended up. Thanks Lien and The for this beautiful gift to remind us of our lovely wedding day and the special covenants that we made to one another that day!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Posted by Kimberly at 3/31/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love this picture, I have one of the Logan Temple in my room. I love the big bold black frame.
BTW-I love all those cute pictures of your kids :)
Ugh! lucky! Those are my FAVORITE pictures! There are like three of them that I love!!! Still waiting to get one!!!
i love this picture. this is my next purchase for my niche :)
now you just need a little vinyl to go above it ;) hehe!
I do need a vinyl above it! Gotta save my pennies.
Post a Comment