Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kaylie's Polka Dot Party Prep





It is a bit of fun for me to make such a fuss about my 5 year old's birthday party. It is a bit overboard because I'm not sure how much she, or any of her 5 year old friends, really cared about some of the details. And it is a bit nuts of me to drop most everything else in the house to do it. But you only turn 5 once in your life and it is a good age to celebrate!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

SO SO cute. you can be in charge of Vilates next birthday!

Holly and Brad said...

Um, do you have to be 5 to attend? I'm twenty-FIVE does that count?

Good job Kim! You're amazing!

Karina said...

You've got to be kidding me! I only wish I was blessed with a tenth of the talent and creativity and determination to put on such a special day for my kids :)

Janssen said...

How CUTE is that? You are amazing!

linnywho said...

Seriously? SoOoOo CUTE! Love those pinwheels (very nice pic too).

Kathy said...

You've got skills! I love it. You are such a good mom and amazing party thrower. Too bad you live so far away I'd hire you for all our parties. :)

Fillmore said...

My birthday is coming up and I want polkadots and pinwheels. Maybe you could fly on over!?! How about a girls week and/or end somewhere? I have something to show you that will make you laugh... or cry. Your family is lucky to have you. Don't be mad, but I am going to copy your awesome ideas for Zoe's 5th in April. xoxo, S

Anonymous said...

Kim....great job on the pinwheels and chinese take out boxes. How adorable. Love the polka-dot theme....were those polka-dot wrappings around the water bottles...very cool.

Vu

Lars said...

Such a cute theme and your execution of it was fantastic.

BTW...love that vase and the tulips! Beautiful!