september word of the month
tell
tell someone you love them each and every day. tell a joke. tell your kids how cool they are. tell your very own story from beginning to end. tell the story of your home past or present. tell everyone you meet something you like about them. this month, tell the truth.
for some reason as i read this i think of someone who has one hand on hip, shaking their head, shoulders, and hips in a rolling wave motion and waving their index finger in a snap zig zag motion saying, "i tell you what..." funny. but anyway, if you should choose, imagine me doing the above saying, "i tell you what. i like comment posters. i like each of you who comment pretty darn much."
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Posted by Kimberly at 9/01/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'll TELL ya that you're a pretty nice gal. :-) Lauree
I tell you what...you have the all time cutest kids ever!!! I love reading your blog and it is so fun being back in touch. And I totally love your word of the month posts.
i tell YOU what...gurl, you got it goin on...i mean, check out your hot blogs and them kids...they are ta die for...you go gurl...you's got mad talent
(ya, i am definitely huy's sis...ha!)
AND i got a kick out of you doing the zig zag snap thingy...girl with an a-ti-tude...love it!
That right there is a fun visualization.
I'll TELL you that I'm a lurker on your blog...I love to check in and see how our Texas friends are doing.
Post a Comment