Before going back-to-school
We like to do one last get-away the weekend before school starts and so we had been wanting to float down the river in New Braunfels and it seemed like the perfect opportunity. It was a slow float, some paddling and some kicking, a little whining from our first-timer little munchkin Bubbas, but it was a good time.
Scary swimsuit picture - should have held the tube up to my chin!
Tanner is seriously a bundle of go, if there is such a thing. He loved the rope swing and of course wanted to do more. He was back-and-forth across the river, just finding things to do. I wish I could have taken the camera to capture the fun things he and the girls did!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Posted by Kimberly at 9/01/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you live the coolest place with with funnest things to do. we definitely HAVE to get down there! Gotta tell ya, I love your monthly quotes so inspiring, no joke!!
Love You All!!!
Looks like fun! We went down earlier in the summer but we had to float the Comal since we had kids under 6. We were scraping bottom and had to carry our tubes half the way. But we still had fun.
I love the color of the water under the rope swing. What a fun family outing. Thanks for posting.
count me in next year!!
Post a Comment