Out with the old... in with the new!
Who knew redoing floors would be so much fun and kind of a hastle all in one. First, choosing the right products and then comparing prices from store-to-store. Ugh. But once that hurdle was over, then we had the installation to look forward too, but what a mess. It was hard to fit everything you own in one living room and then living out of one bedroom. But geesh, what am I saying? I have no room to complain since I did get new floors and it is sooooo nice! We love them.
the kitchen before...
during...
and after!
the wood floor before...
during...
and after! (Still have the railing to restain to match - working on that part.)
And the carpet. The before was too gross to even take a picture of and the during happened so fast that I missed taking pictures, so here is the after. Ahhhhh so soft and comfy. We now spend more time on the floor. It is the best!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Posted by Kimberly at 1/16/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so brave to change out tile. It seems so permanent.
oops...that previous comment was supposed to be for this post!! it is late and i am tired and i have to wake up early and go to the gym with my buddy ;)
Loved the remodel Job! Looks GREAT. Oh and THANKS for creating those WONDERFUL yummy oreo cookies.
Post a Comment