Saturday, January 16, 2010

I have created quite the project for myself by not blogging the big events around our house for so long. Thanks to Chelon for inspiring me to get caught up! I may not get it all up in one shot, so be patient with me. Enjoy.

4 comments:

The Christexans said...

Cheers to "catching up." I'm looking forward to it.

chelon:) said...

glad i inspired you! i guess i better get back to my updating too :) can't wait to see yours!

trang h. said...

hi kim!
i'm excited for the updates. i really missed tanner, taylin and kaylie and of course you and huy. hopefully you'll be coming up to visit soon. byu is such a blast and i'm loving it so much.

chelon:) said...

totally posting again :) this "mess" brought back memories of my house being torn up. ugh! the dust, the dirt, the mess...not fun. but i have to say that the finished project looks beautiful :)