Sunday, November 14, 2010

love visitors

Huy's cousin, Nate, and his wife, Meri, came for a visit over Memorial Day weekend from Dallas. It was great to spend some time with them and give them a small tour of Austin's finest stops...



...the capital



...barton springs


...and lake austin and the 360 bridge.
It was a beautiful day and fun to hop out at these places to say we had been there. (Lived here 7 years and never actually toured the capital. How sad is that?) It was great having them. Come again guys. It is about time again!

2 comments:

chingchong7 said...

hmmmm, I think we need to come visit!

Nathan said...

I am just now finding this post! These pics are great. Meri and I have so few with each other. Stealing these for sure.

Hope you guys are good. Hopefully you guys can meet Emerson at Christmas.