The desire to create is one of the depest yearnings of the human soul. The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit, the greater your capacity to CREATE.
Dieter F. Uchtdorf
the nguyen-ers
Me
Just an ordinary mom doing ordinary things, but hopefully making an extraordinary difference in the lives of my children.
Tanner
Taylin
Kaylie
Nike
There is only one smartest dog in the word, and it is mine. Anonymous
What made me smile today!
12/10/2010 Found a page of Kaylie's journal today, ripped from her book. It read... "In my famules life we Love to do loste of stufe to gether and som tims we do not get to see echuther all the tim becus we hafe to go to sgool and the uther tims We get to see echuther but we never git to go to the pool."
10/15/2010 Going through Kaylie's school work I ran across her retelling a story that they had read in class - it was about a kid going "chrickrchreding!"
5/14/2010 This is the message I got in my inbox today from Kaylie's Kindergarten teacher. "I have to tell you: you have THE SWEETEST daughter ever!!!! I've had a really BAD day here w/some of thekiddos. During her free Centers time, she made me a beautiful picture of a flower! :)"
0 comments:
Post a Comment