Thursday, April 17, 2008

Congratulations Linh!

Twilight is the correct answer!
I owe you a candy bar or something big for enjoying my last post and figuring it out! I just had to share my only connection to the book, and soon-to-be-movie.... T W I L I G H T! It almost makes me want to read it myself!

But for those who are interested, they are filming the movie for it in Oregon, my homeland. It's acutally being filmed at that house (previous post) and in areas around the town of St. Helens, which is where my sister lives. She says she passes by that house most days on her way to her daughter's school. There have been crews there for several weeks now and some of my sister's friends have been scoping it out regularly. They actually met (and had pictures taken with) the girl who will be playing Bella and a few others. They were able to walk through the house before any of the actors arrived and saw that decorators had been there setting the house up with pictures and artifacts that pertain to the story (picture of Bella's drawing in previous post).

So for those of you who are fans, I just thought you might want to know these few tidbits!

7 comments:

linnywho said...

Yay! I love your blog...so much fun information! BTW, loving Design Mom so much...getting lots of good ideas. Taylin's book is a must-read too :)

Nancy said...

Of course Linh would know anything pertaining to TWILIGHT - kinda frightening actually. I have to admit I am fan though, just not as big as Linh. Your blog is fun and your kids are so cute.

chelon:) said...

seriously...you need to pick up the books and read them. they are fabulous!! thanks for sharing the pics. i can't wait for the movie and for the next book!

Anonymous said...

All the hype around our little Podunk town is incentive to read. The talk is once you start you won’t be able to stop. Lucky me - I have a rainy weekend to enjoy it. You should read it with me!
Tamera :)

chingchong7 said...

I feel bad. Am I the only one who has read it and thought it was super cheesy???? Is there something wrong with me? I gave it a try, I really did!!

The Christexans said...

This book is like eating a cupcake piled high with pink frosting. Delicious, but not really going to fill you up with nutrients. It is very well written, and that makes it worth it. I've read the first book and am waiting in line at the library for the second. Read it Kimberly, it's good.

Natalie said...

I am halfway through the first one, and I can't finish it! I feel like I don't fit in with the rest of the world because I am having such a hard time with it!

This whole job thing with Scott happened really fast. I didn't even know he was looking for another job, and the next thing I know he's accepted a job in Chicago. Ashley's older brother lives out there and actually is the one who told Scott about this job. I think they are looking to live in the Linkin Park area because that is where Ashley's brother is living right now. I don't know what we are going to do. I think my Mom still cries everytime she thinks about it! And my parents have already found a timeshare out there so they can go there a lot. I guess it's what is best for them, but it will be really hard on us!
Oh, and I was wondering two things. One: how close do you guys live to Dallas? and two: are you still a Portland Trailblazers fan?