Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Do these mean anything to anyone???


Clue #1 Pictures taken in St. Helens, Oregon.
Clue #2 Pictures are from a movie set.
Clue #3 I am not a fan, but you may be.
Let me know if you have answers for me or want in on more details about "my connection!" (Thanks to my sister, Tammy.) Just thought some of you might be interested.

5 comments:

Sheyenne said...

I've got nothin'. Do tell.

Natalie said...

I have no idea what those mean...your going to have to tell us! Oh, and the Jazz are playing Houston in the first round of the playoffs. You are going to have to cheer extra loud for the Jazz because they will be playing in Texas!

linnywho said...

TWILIGHT!!!!
right?

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

Way to go Linh! Way to pay attention to those all-telling clues! I knew a true fan would get it!