Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kaylie Kaylie Bo Baylie

There are a few choice words and phrases that I've been needing to write down before I forget. These are some of our favorites...

"Back and fort"
"Dear Heavenly Fodder"
"But I do."
(This one needs a bit of explanation - She is very quick to say "no" to most everything, and I hope this is because she is four and that it will change, but then sometimes she changes her mind, like girls can, and she says it and drags it out. Gotta hear it to get the full effect.)
"Sheshell"

And I'm sure there have been others, but I can't seem to think of them now. I should know that I need to write them down when she says them! Darn she is cute!

3 comments:

Lars said...

For all the cute things I get into the computer there are infinitely more post-it notes & scribbles all around. These are sweet! Thanks for sharing.

BTW "sheshell" works well at our house with all our girls. :0)

linnywho said...

How adorable! That picture turned out so perfect...look at her, Miss Model! You gotta love the "toddler" talk...how cute.

Anonymous said...

Definitely a cutie pa-tu-tie!
Love her toes! With a pose like that are you sure they don’t want her for the Gap ads?
Love ya,
Aunt Tammy and Megan