they make me a little crazy
No, not the kids... the bluebonnets. I just love spring (think I've mentioned that one before) and the wildflowers are so beautiful this year. The window of opportunity was getting very narrow so one night, we didn't have any activities to be to and the weather was cooperating so I had the kids change and get ready so we could go have a little photoshoot. Now that kind of drives the kids a little crazy... mom making them pose and smile for pictures.
But see, it was worth it in the end.
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures Kim! Where did you take them?
Your family is so cute! Nate and I want to come visit you sometime soon.
Thanks guys. We took the pictures at a home on Rusk. Kind of funny story... two days later there was a little rope roping off their yard. I felt bad. I promise we didn't step on them! :)
these turned out great! my spot wasn't as good as this one. at least your kids did nice smiles!
Great photos! I'm thinking blue bonnets are solely responsible for making transplanted Texans fall in love with the state. My sister's in love with them too.
Post a Comment